A Quick Word

"In order to go on living one must try to escape the death involved in perfectionism." -Hannah Arendt (1906-1975)

05 February 2011

Keeping busy.

Sorry for the lapse in updating (I feel like I'm always saying that) but I've been rather busy. I pulled an all-nighter last Sunday, and that threw me off for the remainder of the week. I didn't go out this week except to try my hand at trivia night at the Lighthorseman on Thursday night. Our team, comprised of Rahma, James, Tom, Sarah, and I, fared much better than the previous week's debacle but still did not manage to win-- not even a raffle. I guess luck wasn't with us. (Though James did have a sterling performance answering a good many of the questions correctly.)

It doesn't look like my schedule will clear up any time soon. I've got articles to write for FLP, two scholarship applications going, revising two pieces of criticism to submit to an undergraduate journal, attending an interfaith event in London hosted by the Three Faiths Forum on Thursday, heading to Oxford on Friday, seeing all I can until Monday, and making it back to York in time for my lecture at 4:15PM.

I can't wait for Oxford. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment